I know BLOGitse, I was just looking at it...lovely...this flower is crystal, and looking down into the interior of a fluted goblet. Now I feel bad, because I am not doing my chores!!
BG: It is not a true story, however, I did wreck a bike and the bike did go over the hillside...I drew on the incident to make up the beginnings of a story about a guy who lives in a coma for a year...trapped inside his head so to speak...the larger story has a happy ending! Regarding the "quaint photos"...one is from the 20s or early 30s...the other is actually me and was shot in the 60s! : )
6 comments:
there's a flower on my blog too..
rest of the day + tomorrow i'm trying to be a 'normal, good wife...' what ever that is...
i'll be back blogging on Sunday...
have a nice weekend!
I know BLOGitse, I was just looking at it...lovely...this flower is crystal, and looking down into the interior of a fluted goblet. Now I feel bad, because I am not doing my chores!!
beautiful flower...I am keen on flowers as you know
so sad the story about Billy and Sandy...friends of yours?
love the old fotos too...so quaint, and such a difference from today
BG
BG: It is not a true story, however, I did wreck a bike and the bike did go over the hillside...I drew on the incident to make up the beginnings of a story about a guy who lives in a coma for a year...trapped inside his head so to speak...the larger story has a happy ending! Regarding the "quaint photos"...one is from the 20s or early 30s...the other is actually me and was shot in the 60s! : )
I kinda knew the one was you...
glad in some sense the story is fiction...
great writing...you had me at the berries ;)
BG
Aye, Lash, just fiction....pic of me is amusing...I guess I was going through my "Che" period! : )
Post a Comment