Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scavenger Hunt!!!

I think I am not very good at this scavenger hunt thing. These are all out of order, and I think I missed a few altogether.
Local Person
Something Rusty
Local Currency
Local Food
Street Sign
Local Flag
Local Wildlife
Nature
Local Postage Stamp
Local Weather
Local Transportation
Local Clothing
Night Sky
Sunrise
Local Product - Non-Food
Something Feathery
Something Furry
A Part of Me
Main Hobby
Local Restaurant
Local Mail Box
A Sign of the Season

18 comments:

BLOGitse said...

YES, I JUST LOVE (now I can use word love instead of 'like')
YOUR ORIGINAL WAY TO DO THINGS!
That's the way to do it - personal way!
You'll defenitely get my vote!

Unknown said...

This is great.
One can guarantee the you come up with something special!

Adding you to the Poll asap :)

mythopolis said...

I have just been looking over a number of the other hunt links, and must see them all....so great to see all these glimpses into different parts of the world and ways of life!!! I promise I will try to do a serious photo shoot on the next hunt! : ) Great project, Nicole! And I also want to go back to these sites to see in general their other blogs, etc...cool!

Unknown said...

I love that you came up with something totally different :)!!

Ballerina Girl said...

even though you claim yours is not serious, I find it so intriguing...so you Mytho!
Great job, quite original...and I will also participate next time!
BG
word verification: toedibl..., maybe your big toe is edible? hahaha

mythopolis said...

Ha ha!...Yes, and out of desperation, at that!!! I hae to disqualify mself though because I didn't finish the assignment...my excuse being, I ran out of ink!

mythopolis said...

That's a funny comment BG, : ) maybe I should have posted my big toe under the heading of local food!

Scriber's Web said...

These are all fabulous! I love them. How unique! I put mine up but not sure if I made the deadline. It was tons of fun anyways.

WV: hoinanit. You are such a talented hoinanit:)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. This is great!! Very original.

Pamela said...

Oh Fun... I needed such a smile this morning.

(ps. the food on my post was three local college students at a Mongolian Grill. You stuff a bowl full and then they cook it on a flat grill. Of course it cooks to half the size of what is in the bowl)

Chris said...

The way you captured a perfect exposure on the night sky shot was simply amazing. But your last one has to be the best of all. Hand me a cold one would ya?

mythopolis said...

Thanks Chris, it takes great patience to get those once-in-a-lifetime shots! And, if you are from Oak Ridge, I just came from your site...!!! ha!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Definitely a different take ;)

Mojo said...

Did you do these on a steamed up mirror? That's kind of what it looks like, and if so you have a great deal more patience than I do! Just getting the mirror clean enough for the next one and then re-steaming it would do me in!

But I love the originality! Bravo!

mythopolis said...

Mojo...just doodling on paper then phone cam snap with various in-cam effect settings...but thanks for the steamed mirror idea....after a hot shower the mirror is always fogged...I will try this soon!

Anonymous said...

no one like you, Dan...You always make me smile..

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

I love your take on the scavenger hunt! By the way, you might notice from your stats that someone clicked for a better look at your underpants. You'll be wondering what strange person that was. It wasn't me exactly, but a computer malfunction meant I got a full size view of your underpants instead of opening a new programme. (Honestly...)
Janice.

mythopolis said...

Hilarious Janice! Maybe I need to make this one into a postcard! Do you know of my other site? lifesbone.blogspot.com ? Funny, that just yesterday I did a post there called "Fixing Janice"...: )