Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nicole's Scavenger Hunt (by phone cam)

1. A Souvenir
2. A Fish
3. A Religious Building
4. Fire Department
5. Manhole Cover
6. Postcard
7. Water
8. Communication Device
9. Life Event
10. Foreign Stamp
11. Tree
12. Living Space/Non-Human
13. Street Mirror
14. Decor on House

15. Foreign Flag
16. Fire
17. Antenna
18. Phone Booth
19. 'Verboten' Sign
20. Beach
21. Cityscape
22. Something Goofy
23. Something Carved
24. An Eye
25. Something Rural

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea for the manhole cover!
And I'm totally in Love with your mirror and rural shot!
You got a gorgeous collection here :)!!

Ria said...

Very interesting treatment to the photos! Nice shots :-) I'd love to know how that was done...

hope you can see my collection too!

mythopolis said...

Funny thing Ria, I think I may have been at your site while you were at mine! Synchronicity? (A Jungian reference, since I note you are in the field)
The treatment re these photos is no big deal really. My phone cam has a 'solarize' setting and I love how it alters color.

Thanks Nicole..I hung a mirror out of my truck window and snapped that one at sunrise.

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

I love the effect with the solarize setting. My favourites as images are Water, Living space of non-human, Street mirror, and Something rural. But I love your creative approach to several of the others. I definitely don't want to go to that beach, though!
Janice.

Melli said...

What a unique display! Your manhole cover caught me off guard - that was very creative! Your living space is just adorable. How EVER did you get it?

Bengbeng said...

well done. love yr rural shot the most

Scriber's Web said...

Love them all! You did a fantastic job! It was my turn to be goofy this time:) Love the manhole and rural shots! Also the mirror shot. Heck I love them all!

Always Faith said...

the goofy shot was great! all these are gorgeous! Nice work!

sakaigirl said...

like the postcard best^^

Ballerina Girl said...

Wow, Myth...you outdid yourself...
I like ALL the shots...I wanted a "Goofy" too, but we must have given that doll away already, hahaha
and the mirror shot is beautiful..

BG

lijun said...

Great and i love the living space of non human most....

Ang said...

awesome job with a phone!

Kelly said...

My favorite is something rural. :)

Pamela said...

all shot with a phone?
There were several very funny ones.. manhole cover WA Ha!

mythopolis said...

I bought a Canon dig/cam and then discovered it won't kiss up to my old pc...so the only way I could participate was by shooting off my phone, sending it to myself, etc. Thanks to all of you who appreciated the shots! It's been a good hunt!

Bengbeng said...

I have been here :) It is on a different blog from the previous one I went to so I was a little confused :)

Sorry :) ( On a different blog I asked for the link to yr scavenger hunt )