A Brief Illustrated History of the Garbage Can Lid
THE POTTSVILLE MUSEUM OF MODERN WASTE MANAGEMENT is proud to announce the opening of an exhibition on loan from: THE INSTITUTE FOR THE CONTROL OF NOXIOUS ODOR AND DISEASE CONTAINMENT.
"GARBAHGE!" A Brief History of the Garbage Can Lid.
Thanks, Nicole! You may recall a post from a few months back about a 90 year old woman named Ethyl who hoarded all sorts of things....and how many of her odd 'collections' I discovered. These 11 trash can lids were in her garage! I guess the cans rusted out and she just kept saving the lids! I really like them too and am thinking about mounting them on a wall in my house. : )
3 comments:
You have some extraordinary ideas :D!
I love these.
And yes, I mean it!
Thanks, Nicole! You may recall a post from a few months back about a 90 year old woman named Ethyl who hoarded all sorts of things....and how many of her odd 'collections' I discovered. These 11 trash can lids were in her garage! I guess the cans rusted out and she just kept saving the lids! I really like them too and am thinking about mounting them on a wall in my house. : )
Hehe,....talk about art :D
Post a Comment