blob, blob, blobslike many dropshah-haa!
I probably should have entitled this "Blob Blog"...can you say that 3x real fast?
Oh, no! Not even once! hahahh really funny! :-)difficult, blob blog...those 2 b's makes it hard...blob blog...no I give up!But you shouldn't give up my question, gave you more hints few minutes ago...Here's one more hint. Most of the people keep these items in their pocket. Women often in their handbag...Men, mostly in pocket..
Post a Comment
3 comments:
blob, blob, blobs
like many drops
hah-haa!
I probably should have entitled this "Blob Blog"...can you say that 3x real fast?
Oh, no! Not even once! hahahh really funny! :-)
difficult, blob blog...those 2 b's makes it hard...blob blog...no I give up!
But you shouldn't give up my question, gave you more hints few minutes ago...
Here's one more hint. Most of the people keep these items in their pocket. Women often in their handbag...Men, mostly in pocket..
Post a Comment