The stool and the book cabinet are headed to a home in Nashville. I will hold onto the table for awhile, since it has practical use in my house.
Top of the table is sweet gum with nice color, grain, knots.
Shelves of book cabinet are tiger stripe maple. Sides are made of sweet gum, and the back is thin-cut (1/4") cedar.
Top of the book cabinet is tiger strip maple with nice color, grain, and striping.
Mahogany top is fastened to the leg base with countersunk screws, and capped with poplar pegs. Pegs are cut flush with the top.

Legs for the stool are 2"x2" sweet gum. Pegs are poplar.
2 comments:
Gorgeous Dan. I particularly admire your use of pegs, whether they be flush or protruding, rather than screws. I hope the muse is with you and you can get more of these wood projects done.
Wow! you are so talented. Each piece looks so awesome.
Post a Comment