Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mything Links

In blogging at lifesbone.blogspot.com, it always occurs to me to want to say more on any given thing, whether it be something I wrote, something someone else wrote, a video snatched off of Youtube, people behind the scenes in such videos and so on. But not always knowing who it is that comes to the blogsite, I have to question how much to belabor a point. Some people may not be interested in this information and detail. Others may already know it. So, on Mything Links I will post footnotes, cross-references, related material as well as links to primary source information picked off the internet. Anything I post on Life's Bone, that I have additional info about will be posted here at Mything Links.

I am a rank amateur on the computer. So trying to do this is also my personal little adventure of figuring out how to do what I just said I was going to do!

Secondly, any insights by readers of other related material are welcome and I will try to link to them or put them directly on this site. I will begin with George Steiner's In Bluebeard's Castle. That's what got me thinking about creating this site. I recently posted some of Steiner's work with a reference to the entire text. Well, most of Life's Bone's entries are not of such length. Personally, I like to scroll Life's Bone casually, stop for a few minutes to read or view and then get off.

Ok, enuf said. Let's see what happens.

No comments: